Thursday, October 3, 2013

Kickstarter Support for a Worthwhile Project!

Hi all,

Not a lot to tell on my own projects for now. Today begins the review of the physical proofs for Poor Man's Fight in paperback, and the proof for Natural Consequences is on its way to me now. However, I had something special I wanted to share with you regarding a project of a very different sort by a good friend. I don't plan on doing this often, but this particular project seems entirely worthy of a blog post in support.

If you've attended any of the Renaissance Faires in the Pacific Northwest in the last few years, you may have come across Princess Lolly. I've known her a long time, and in addition to being a creative soul, she's astoundingly good with children, and provides the sort of entertainment and engagement for little ones that many Faires lack. Lolly has put together her first children's book, and it's up on Kickstarter now. It could absolutely use your support.

Give her project a look by clicking here!



No comments:

Post a Comment